On Location Hair &Make-Up

For more information visit www.kellifink.com or email us at Info@kellifink.com.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lindsay & Kevin





I loved Lindsay's ideas from the very start of her consultation. There are so many variations of bridal style... I have to admit, I love a classic look on a bride. Through the years, I have developed an "If you've seen one wedding dress you have seen them all" attitude. Lindsay's was different though. It really inspired me. The gown was strapless with long vertical pin tucked pleats. It was simple, classic and the emphasis of the dress was the flawless tailoring.

She came into Bang Salon (1612 U Street NW, DC) where I am a colorist as well. We took her light brown mousy hair to a soft honey wheat blonde. This was done slowly over a six month period before the wedding. We chose an old Hollywood style for the makeup. I did a very smokey eye but with neutral earth tones, heavily lined on the upper lid only with fanned out individual lashes. Her lips were a soft nude gloss. Let me tell you, the pictures are great but they don't do her justice.... Sister was channeling Grace Kelly that day!!! It was truly a pleasure for Lisa and I to work with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment