On Location Hair &Make-Up

For more information visit www.kellifink.com or email us at Info@kellifink.com.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Puff the Magic Eye Gel



There are a million reason why your eyes would be puffy on the big day. Emotions and alcohol tend to run high on the days leading up to a wedding. Julia is one of my all time favorite brides. Her morning was pretty stressed with news of an ailing family member. She called me on my way to her hotel to tell me that she was sure there was no way that I could apply her eye make up due to the swelling and puffiness around her eyes. Luckily, I knew that I had the secret weapon in my kit.

After 30 minutes of applying the Leirac Paris Diopti Gel, she looked fantastic. I swear by this product. I have been saying it for years... the French are so far ahead of us in the realm of skin care.

The next time you wake up and feel like you look like a baby hamster, have some of this eye gel handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment